News:
recent

[Fanfic] Dead Maze Day 01

Based on the facts of Dead Maze! 

The beginning of the end begins 

Daily: Day 01 

So how do I start writing. Does anyone care what I say? The world is not the same anymore. And I'm one of the last ones who's alive to talk about it. I am Matheus, and now I am 16 years old, even after the disaster on Earth, I can still count the days. But it was not so long, just three years after the catastrophe. Prepare yourself, because after reading the story of how my life has become chaos, you will not sleep ... And it was not only the impossible that happened to the world, I became "The impossible."
I was in high school, like another 16-year-old kid, hanging out with friends, studying, laughing, getting mad.

I can remember exactly the voice of the school clerk, passing from room to room saying. Employee - Attention! Do not let the students leave the room, please be an emergency case, director's orders. Teacher - But what's happening? Employee - No time to talk now, just turn on the television on channel 62 the news newspaper is talking about it live!



Presenter - Dear viewers, this message is urgent, an unidentified threat has just appeared, please do not leave your homes. If your children are in school just leave in an emergency, go to the market, buy as many supplies as you can, go home and lock everything up. 
Reporter - New information, according to scientists these "creatures" are threats, do not approach people grunting, prevent other people from approaching you, cut your nails, look for bruises on you and your children, if they find come direct to the medical center in the suburbs of the sacrament.  
 Presenter - Thanks for the information dear colleague, so viewers for the moment is that, be careful and be all sheltered in their homes, we will be back soon with more news. Until now!


I - What will have happened! André - Calm down, Matheus. It should be no big deal. I - How much is Andre? Did you hear the reporter? We're screwed, this time mankind was gone. Ana Can anyone tell me why the little girl there is all terrified?
Andre - Matheus is thinking that it's the end of the world, just because of this loose animal, it can only be some bear or something. I - I'm not so sure about that. André - Dude, you're starting to rave. This is absolutely crazy. Ana - I believe in him. André - But why are not you terrified? Ana - I do not know, I'm just not scared, people, our team can survive. Gabriel - Did I hear someone say team? Do you know about madness? I - Yes, I would rather not know. That moves me, I can not explain, it's strange. Gabriel and Ana - Freshness !!! I - Since Ana believes in me, I'm satisfied. So what's the plan? Ana - When we go to the dorms, I'm going to invade the city hall server and try to find as much information as possible. Gabriel - I already tested those tapping that I created, I will leave some scattered in the main corners of the school. André - Well, I'll get some popcorn and download some netflix series.
Yes, that's how we looked at him when he said that. André - It's the end of the world, I'm going to download the movies while netflix is ​​still in the air to watch. I - Did not you just say that this was all my nonsense and that it was just a "bear or something"? André - Ana believed you, maybe it's true.


And then we laughed, we laughed as if it were not too much and would pass over time, like a temporary crisis or an ill-told rumor. We were hoping it was just an animal that ran out of food in the woods and came to the suburbs, but it's not what it seems. Will things get worse and worse? I know they will, my sixth sense is a thousand for hours. The beginning of the end is about to begin ...
Hpassos

Hpassos

Powered by Blogger.